Introduction to the Crimson Pit
So... I am finding out really fast that I do not know how to start my random rants.
In any case, welcome to the Crimson Pit! My name is Joe Crimson and my two main interests in life are silly video games and very loud music. The purpose of this blog is to write out my random thoughts on games I play, albums I listen to and concerts I visit.
Throughout the years of me discussing each of these things in online spaces and occasionally also in real life situations, I’ve realized that a lot of my opinions tend to be a bit out of the ordinary. But they are very explicitly mine and no matter what another person may think on them, I will not shy away from it. I’ve been told numerous times that people enjoy hearing my opinions on things because of how unique they tend to be, and I’ve realized that I usually very much enjoy putting my thoughts to words. And so the idea to start this blog came to mind, and now to life.
I’m not going to make this introduction post much longer, because there’s honestly not much more to say. I will just type out what comes to my mind and when. So soon, perhaps even later today because I’m already in a writing mood as I type this, you will see my random thoughts on video games and music start to pop up on here.
So to cap it off, welcome to the Crimson Pit again! Hopefully you will enjoy reading my malarkey. And if not, that’s alright because I’m going to enjoy writing it anyway!
Bring ‘em
to the pit!
god gamer joe
ReplyDelete